Search This Blog

Charlie Brown



0 shared thoughts

I remember when I was still quite young (yeah, i really was! ;p) and a classmate had lots of this Charlie Brown books ... we would exchange books every so often; she with her Charlie Brown, and me with our fairy tale books. lol. Now does that sound like a fair exchange?

We weren't thinking then that what we were doing would help us share this love for books. Up until she left for another country, we were constantly exchanging books, and other goodies. She had the most unusual goodies to show me! Well, i guess because she was constantly travelling wherever her dad was going, and that included going abroad.

Come to think of it ... haven't thought about her for ages. I miss her ....

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post