Search This Blog

Recipe for Happiness



2 shared thoughts
Recipe For Happiness

2 Heaping cups of patience
1 Heart full of love
2 Hands full of generosity
Dash of laughter
1 Head full of understanding
Sprinkle generously with kindness
Add plenty of faith and mix well.
Spread over a period of a lifetime
And serve everyone you meet.



I really like this recipe ... food for the soul. :)
Every now and then, reading stuffs like this makes me feel lighter ... like some loads has been lifted off my back. Life is good. :)

2 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Wed Aug 01, 11:32:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Can you stop making me fall in love with your blog? I keep commenting every 2 hours and that is not good! :p Ok, I have decided to do a scrapbook collecting things like this, it's in the middle of planning now (when I am supposed to be doing uni work). I call it multitasking. :p

Anonymous at: Thu Aug 02, 10:08:00 AM GMT+8 said...

yeah, my blog's a jumble of stuffs taken from here and there ... kind of like scrapbooking, huh? LOL
will visit your blog and check if you're studying (or doing uni work, which you're supposed to be doing, hahaha) right now. or multitasking. ;D
thanks again!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post