Search This Blog

Any Day Can Be Valentine's Day (For Me, that is ...)



0 shared thoughts
You know, Valentine's Day has already passed by, but since hubby and I were so busy we didn't get the chance to get cozy together; and honestly, I was so tired I couldn't think of any romantic idea that day! However, I wasn't hurt or anything, since for us any day could be Valentine's Day! :)

He occasionally surprises me with his love letters that are not only endearing but also kind of funny at times. One time he even gave me an inspiring short love story which really brought tears to my eyes. I just loved the story!

For some we might not be the usual lovey-dovey couple you'd see everyday, but deep inside I know that hubby and I are really meant for each other! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post