Search This Blog

My Lensbabies (again)



2 shared thoughts
Lensbabies

That's the full view of my lensbabies ... everytime I see them I am so tempted to buy myself a dslr RIGHT AWAY! LOL. Just can't wait to experiment with these lenses!

Thinking of getting a cheaper one (definitely less "guilt" there, hahaha!), but one that's still of good quality. Just not the recent model. They do seem to change/add models these days at a very fast rate! I mean, my almost two-year old camera feels like an antique already!

I hope i won't feel the same thing after buying myself a dslr ... ;)

Honestly, am still having doubts about buying ... better just keep on saving.

Still ...

2 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Tue Feb 26, 12:50:00 PM GMT+8 said...

hmm that's really a beautiful baby you got there maiylah!! btw, I dunno if you do tags, but I tagged you anyway, just in case, check it out! God Bless!

maiylah at: Wed Feb 27, 04:45:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks for the tag, Alexis!
will do it ... :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post