Search This Blog

Jewelry ...



0 shared thoughts
Have you ever wanted Designer Earrings with Diamonds? I guess most girls have, including me! I prefer diamonds (compared to other gems) since that's also my birthstone; and I just like the purity, simplicity, and elegance that a brilliantly cut diamond can exude!

My mom and a sister are fond of jewelries, and they each have this wonderful collection which they really treasure. As for me, since my budget doesn't include extravagant jewelries, I am just content poring and browsing through their collections and commenting on one or two pairs. I wouldn't dare wearing them to any social function myself since there is a possibility that I might lose them! My mom and my sister have encouraged me to try wearing my birthstone, but somehow walking along the road with a very expensive earring/necklace is just not my style. Or maybe when I get to buy my own set of diamond earrings I will wear them, someday. :)

If you want to get a really awesome pair of diamond jewelries, then do check out DiamondOcean.com! They have lots to offer, and I'm so sure you'll like at least one of their elegant designs! Not only do they have earrings, necklaces, rings, pendants, and bracelets, but they also make men's jewelry and bridal sets, too! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post