Search This Blog

Spider



3 shared thoughts
spider

This seems to be the most common spider I've seen in different locations these days. Even saw one being posted (same country as mine, but in a different place) just recently. I have to admire the way these spiders seem to be able to multiply even with most of the population (people) not caring a fig about them.

I guess it's more or less the same with cockroaches, huh?! LOL. But somehow the cockroaches are not as interesting for me, though, compared to the spiders and their diversity. :)

3 shared thoughts:

Heart of Rachel at: Fri Mar 14, 11:59:00 AM GMT+8 said...

That is a great shot. He looks scary up close but I respect spiders.

maiylah at: Fri Mar 14, 12:12:00 PM GMT+8 said...

it definitely wasn't scary when i took this shot, but when I veiwed the shot in the computer I must admit i didn't like the 'hairs' on his legs! lol.
they interests me,though, and that's why i can't resist taking their shot!

thanks for visiting, Rach! :)

Anonymous at: Fri Mar 14, 11:19:00 PM GMT+8 said...

nice posted picture! I think you have a bright future to be a photograper

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post