Search This Blog

Staying At Home



2 shared thoughts
Today's a Tuesday, and since hubby's got a sort of workshop going on which will last for two days, it seems like my son and I will just stay here at home. Told hubby that I would love to go out and go on a park somewhere to test out the new camera, and he said that if he can, he'll take a leave next week Monday. It was a nice gesture, but I must admit that got me guilty. hahaha.

Anyway, here's a shot taken here at home ... using the dslr. Would love to get additional lenses, but the canon lens are so expensive! Have thought of other brands, but that will have to wait. :)

violet

2 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Tue Apr 15, 05:27:00 PM GMT+8 said...

That's a beautiful photo. I have a canon SLR too - it's the EOS 30D and it takes lovely photos. I love the way it feels in my hands too. It's so much larger than my other cameras but it feels really comfortable. It's balanced just perfectly.

maiylah at: Wed Apr 16, 09:46:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, tricia! have thought of getting the 40D, but it looked so big and heavy ... decided on the 450D instead. :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post