Search This Blog

Game Flashback



1 shared thoughts
I know that some of you might not be familiar with Atari. That's because it was a game which started way back earlier than the popular game consoles of today. Yup, I guess you could say that Atari started it all. I remember when I was younger, my sister's family invited us over for dinner. There were kids there, and I noticed them playing something on their television. That certainly got a lot of kid's attention; it was kind of like a tennis match, but of course, different. Still, it was new at that time, and it got our interest. Pretty soon a few other families got the game console, too. Not my family, though, since my father isn't really a video/television fan. I just enjoyed playing in my friend's houses. Too bad they have been left behind after that big hit some years back.

But do you know that there's an Atari Flashback product being offered right now? I know that some might still be interested, and it has all the Classic Games installed, too! It will surely bring back those happy memories for most of us! :)

1 shared thoughts:

Joshua Holmes at: Fri Jun 27, 03:25:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Thats awesome, I loved Atari, I remember playing all the time as a kid! I can't help but think after seeing the Atari Flashback 2 that Atari is going to eventually put out a new console!!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post