Search This Blog

Torch Ginger



4 shared thoughts
torch ginger

Almost forgot the name of this flower ... good thing I have my trusty "Tropical Flowers" book around! lol. Took this shot at my MIL's garden, and I think they are really interesting.

Do you know that they can be made into tea? Don't know anybody who has tried that, yet, but I was given by my Thai friend the recipe a while back. Am not so sure, but I think it called for the white variety. Not really sure since it has been eons ago (meaning, can't remember when she sent it! LOL). Still, they make a nice addition to one's garden. Word of caution, though ... they need lots of space!

4 shared thoughts:

eastcoastlife at: Fri Jun 20, 02:30:00 PM GMT+8 said...

This is a lovely flower and useful plant. Make tea with it? I got to try... first have to find this plant. hehe....

emilayusof at: Sat Jun 21, 02:17:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Beautiful flower!

Anonymous at: Sun Jun 22, 12:41:00 AM GMT+8 said...

That IS beautiful. :)

maiylah at: Sun Jun 22, 01:44:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks for dropping by, ECL, Emila, and CWM! :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post