Search This Blog

Weekly Questions



2 shared thoughts
Question #5:
What lies ahead for me (and my family) during these tough times? Do we know where we are heading?

Honestly, I don't know where we are heading. Somewhere tolerable and convenient, I hope. Times have always been tough; I have heard people say that years ago. Even while I was really quite young. But you know, we have always managed to survive. I hope that we will still be able to survive even if times seems to be getting tougher.

We just need to have more faith and hope, and try to do more good not only for our family, but also for others. :)

If you want to join this weekly meme, then do drop by here, to find out more.

2 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Sun Jun 29, 09:19:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks for this post. this is not spam but a message form a boy who knows very little the english, sorry!

kml at: Sun Jun 29, 09:46:00 AM GMT+8 said...

That is one reason I have my watermark right across the middle of the photo. I get complaints about it, but the thievery is out of control!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post