Search This Blog

Weekly Questions (#7)



2 shared thoughts
If we set aside an extra hour each day to do what we would rather do and not what we should be doing, what would you choose to do?

I guess I would want to be able to take pictures to my hearts content! I wish it would be more than an hour, though, since I would want to go somewhere different to take shots. :D

It need not be somewhere really far and exotic; because for me to take good shots doesn't mean that you need to be in a picturesque area. In fact, in my opinion, if a photographer can show something "different" which he took from a common enough place (like a market or at a park) then I'd say he's done his "job" well! :)

Weekly Question #7 by T. Julie

2 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Thu Jul 10, 06:38:00 AM GMT+8 said...

That is a good idea, Maiylah, taking photos :D I would like that too.

Sama ka na sa Litratong Pinoy, me EB kami sa August :)

maiylah at: Thu Jul 10, 07:27:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, T. Julie!
ah, may EB pala ang Litratong Pinoy? lots of luck! :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post