Search This Blog

Online Presence



0 shared thoughts
Lately I have noticed that some bloggers have taken to getting their own domains and I think it's really great. The first thing that they have to consider, though, is finding the web host, and I must say there are lots of them online! The different web hosts offer different packages for your different needs, and of course the cost is different, too.

Some offer multiple domain hosting, and I know some bloggers who have taken advantage of that offer. So far, they have been satisfied with their web hosts and have even recommended them to other bloggers.

I believe that there are a lot of advantages to having your own domain; for one, your site will be unique since you're the only one with that internet address! Definitely a good way to make your presence stand out. Another thing, you can do lots of things with your site, too, provided you have an idea how things work. :)

As for me, since I seem to have less time than before to go online, I believe I'll stick with my current situation.... :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post