Search This Blog

Thank you, Ladies! :)



1 shared thoughts
Award given by Sasha and Mrs. Mecomber ... thank you so much ladies! Really appreciate it!
*hugs*

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominated.

(And the 7 blogs that I *heart are:)
so sorry ... there are lots of blogs out there that I really *heart, but it's now almost midnight and am soo sleepy. Will be giving this award some other time ... :)

Again, my thanks, ladies!!!

1 shared thoughts:

Princess at: Wed Sep 03, 10:09:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I better take a look at my own calamansi tree. I might be lucky to find one. Great shot.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post