Search This Blog

Yummy ...



6 shared thoughts
This was a shot a took a while back (come to think of it ... it has been ages since I had one of these!!!) ...
frappucino

Nope, I didn't use Sylvania light bulbs for this (though it would have been an interesting experience), but just my four year old mobile phone. Which explains why the picture looks kind of 'weird'. I actually wanted to highlight the chocolate on the cream, but am not so sure if I got the desired effect. lol.

Anyway, that drink tasted so good I actually didn't care much how the shot turned out! :D

6 shared thoughts:

tigerfish at: Mon Apr 20, 09:13:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Just the drink for the hot weather for the past 2 days.

CrAzY Working Mom at: Tue Apr 21, 10:23:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Oh, Since I've been on low carb I've not had anything like this in a while...but I sure could go for one. *sigh*

Nice shot.

Ebie at: Tue Apr 21, 11:25:00 AM GMT+8 said...

You must have a nice cell phone. It takes nice pictures!

eastcoastlife at: Tue Apr 21, 10:29:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I would love one... the weather's too hot to bear!

maiylah at: Thu Apr 23, 08:35:00 PM GMT+8 said...

many thanks for visiting and leaving comments, guys! really appreciate it! MUCH! :)

ana l vinyl sheets designs at: Thu Apr 30, 10:22:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Love it! Looks superb and really tempting..

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post