Search This Blog

Just waiting ...



2 shared thoughts

light rail transit

I have had my phone for almost four years now, and I have always thought of getting a new and higher capacity memory stick. I used to take lots and lots of pictures when I first got my phone, but as the years progressed I guess the novelty has worn off. It still manages to take decent pictures (like the one above), and I guess that's why I haven't thought of changing it. I am satisfied with the quality of the shots and how fairly easy it is to operate ... let's just hope that my phone won't die out on me soon! lol. :)

2 shared thoughts:

imelda at: Fri May 29, 02:18:00 PM GMT+8 said...

its a nice shot have here even with that old cel of urs. keep it on,its stil fine.

Nancy at: Fri May 29, 05:09:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Photography is quite ok. I used my mobile five years and I can tell you that served me well. I do not understand people who change mobile phones very often because the mod. They are just slaves to technology.

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post