Search This Blog

Chicken and Pimples



0 shared thoughts
After I gave birth to my eldest son I developed these ugly pimples on my face; which I knew then needed acne scar removal! Well, it wasn't really that bad, but for someone who never had a pimple on her face while in high school and college, it was quite frightening as well as frustrating. I told myself that I was maybe a 'late bloomer', lol. An older sister also had acne when she was about to graduate from college, so I guess it runs in the family: the late 'acne sprouting'.

I found out later on that the daily dose of chicken (my son loved eating chicken) was the main reason for my outbreak. So, decided to stop that and the result was pretty dramatic. I still get pimples every now and then. Hopefully, it won't be as bad as before!

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post