Search This Blog

Random thought ...



0 shared thoughts
Have you ever wondered what's the treatment for eczema? I haven't really been interested about it until a sister developed this inflammation on her legs which was quite persistent. It healed after some time, then after a while it returns; maybe it's because she scratches it. Which could, of course, aggravate the condition. I was wondering then if it was an eczema, and have found out (after reading Wikipedia) that it can be associated with families who have asthma. My brother had severe asthma when he was growing up; and I believe I had asthma when I was younger, too.

I just hope that my sons won't get eczema ... :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post