Search This Blog

Food Friday



11 shared thoughts

pizza

That's Dear Darla Pizza from Yellow Cab. I just love the idea of adding more greens on the thin crust pizza; plus they use arugula, too (my favorite!).

Hubby surprised us one time by ordering this while he was in an out-of-town meeting with clients. It was a good thing he informed us about the arriving pizza or else we wouldn't have accepted it! Yeah. Seriously. lol.

Want to play along? Then do leave a comment on this post and tell me, or click here to learn about this meme.

post for:
food friday

*will be posting Food Friday here until my other blog is up and running ... many thanks to everyone for being patient and understanding. :)

**additional info: my other blog is now up, but am not sure if there are still malicious scripts behind; need to wait and see some more before I host back Food Friday there... and please ... if that site tells you to download something --- DON'T! that's the malicious script 'talking', and it means I haven't fully deleted them/it yet. haaayyyy.

11 shared thoughts:

Dj MariƱas at: Fri Apr 30, 06:07:00 AM GMT+8 said...

sarap sarap naman Mai. talaga naman mapapakain ka ng dear darla pizza pag nakita yang post mo na very inviting :-)

heres my entry for this week:

http://djmarinas.blogspot.com/2010/03/early-morning-snack.html

have a nice weekend

julie at: Fri Apr 30, 07:56:00 AM GMT+8 said...

We tried that and the kids of course didn't take much liking pero ako I like it. Medyo parang bitin lang kasi thin crust, hehehe.

Happy Friday!

♥peachkins♥ at: Fri Apr 30, 08:59:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I love dear darla pizza! kaya lang sobrang thin crust bitin!


blowing peachkisses
The Peach Kitchen
peach and things

Chubskulit Rose at: Fri Apr 30, 11:57:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Healthy and delicious!

Chubskulit Rose at: Fri Apr 30, 11:58:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I forgot my link hehehe, here it is Spice Up Your Life

Unknown at: Fri Apr 30, 11:58:00 AM GMT+8 said...

i had Yellow Cab the other day--i haven't tried this one yet. the veggie certainly makes it worth a try.

Ladynred at: Fri Apr 30, 01:23:00 PM GMT+8 said...

looks yummy and healthy Mai!

Race at: Fri Apr 30, 04:30:00 PM GMT+8 said...

well i love pizza whatever whenever hahaha! here's mine for this week

http://my-crossroad.com/2010/04/ffftp-adobong-tuna.html

maiylah at: Fri Apr 30, 09:50:00 PM GMT+8 said...

thanks again to everyone for playing! again, the posts had me drooling!!!! haven't had dinner yet...

have a blessed and fun weekend!

Anna at: Sat May 01, 04:43:00 AM GMT+8 said...

oh, a fresh way to have pizza! yumyum!

Mirage at: Sat May 01, 04:52:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Now that's pizza with a twist, I had tasted one from a Serbian friend and it's really good! nice to know too that ours there are going for the green!

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post