Search This Blog

Office Work



0 shared thoughts
Sometimes we have this much document around that we absolutely have no idea what to do with them...much less organize them! I used to have difficulty finding a certain document when I worked at a semi-government office before. We needed to make lots of copies for different departments so you can just imagine how cluttered my office table looked like sometimes. Normally, I am a neat freak, but there are just times when I need document management. I just couldn't handle everything at once in so little time!

It's a good thing I don't work there anymore. I don't miss the office part, but enjoyed the field work immensely. Half of me still misses the action. I guess...

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post