Search This Blog

My Decision...



0 shared thoughts
I guess if I wasn't stubborn when I was younger I could have landed a healthcare job by now. Yup, my father wanted me to take a pre-medicine course (like maybe biology, or something similar), but I was stubborn: I wanted to be a veterinarian. Well, I did finish the course, and passed the national board examination. And I worked for about two years as a veterinarian after graduation...but, I stopped working after I got married. lol. Nobody forced me; it was my decision. I guess I just can't imagine somebody else raising my kids for me. So, instead of dealing with sick animals I am now dealing with two hyperactive kids. lol. ;)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post