Search This Blog

On picture-taking...



3 shared thoughts
Whenever I take pictures I almost always prefer natural lighting. I guess that's cheaper (LOL), though of course you need to be 'there' (mostly outside, or through a window/door). Also, if you have awesome outdoor lighting, you can take shots outside, too. But honestly, for me anything goes. What might work for me might not work for others; and same thing: might work for them, but won't work for me. Depends on a lot of factors: camera, subject(s), weather, tripod, etcetera! Good thing any shot can be photoshopped now. ;P

Taking pictures for me is therapeutic...almost like tilling a garden. Though not as labor intensive. Literally. ;)

I still can't take my mind off those Florabella Collection! :/

3 shared thoughts:

Anonymous at: Sun Mar 13, 03:10:00 AM GMT+8 said...

New Follower from weekend blog hop, I hope you are having a great day
Naomi
http://misoglamorous.blogspot.com

-Hynz- at: Sun Mar 13, 03:21:00 AM GMT+8 said...

natural lighting is the best.. Sometimes when I take picture from the inside, I make sure all the windows are open, then i light up some candles and put it closer to my subject..

Anyway, im here from the weekend hop. I hope you can visit my blog too, look around and hopefully follow me back too.. (only if u want too, of course)

take care,
http://iamhynz.blogspot.com/

maiylah at: Sun Mar 13, 06:43:00 AM GMT+8 said...

thanks, Miso
...appreciate it! followed you back :)

thanks, Hynz
...my pleasure following you back! your blog's lovely

happy weekend, ladies! ♥

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post