Search This Blog

Featured in Food Friday buttons



9 shared thoughts
















Yup, new buttons for those who got featured in Food Friday. 

Finally, after more than a month since Featured in Food Friday started, I (at long last! LOL) sat down and made the buttons above. Would you believe I finished only two buttons in about eight hours? Well, the first two buttons were a disaster so I didn't count those. LOL. Plus, I also had to eat, warm some food, had food delivered, watched tv, and of course, play for a bit in FB. 

Reasons...

Putting the buttons on your site is optional (the button will be directed to the Featured in Food Friday page). I just thought I'd make some buttons, and I think the end result turned out pretty cute. Of course...I'm supposed to say that. Hahaha.  

Till then ... 

9 shared thoughts:

Pinoy Kitchenette at: Mon Aug 29, 11:08:00 PM GMT+8 said...

congratulations! well done. nice buttons :) we share the same sentiments with the buttons, html etc.. im not a computer prog. genius, but im glad i am coping little by little hehehe.

maiylah at: Mon Aug 29, 11:48:00 PM GMT+8 said...


thanks, PK
...yeah, i had an idea how i wanted the buttons to look like, but actually getting them 'live' takes some getting used to. am also not a computer genius. lol
...thanks for dropping by and the comment love! ♥

Winnie at: Tue Aug 30, 03:05:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Nice job!
I grabbed the round one - it's already on my blog :)

Sherry at: Tue Aug 30, 03:44:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Nice buttons, sis! Grabbed it. Thanks! ;)

maiylah at: Tue Aug 30, 09:00:00 AM GMT+8 said...


Awwww, thanks, Winnie! ♥

thanks, She!
...much appreciated ♥

Gene at: Tue Aug 30, 10:04:00 PM GMT+8 said...

I agree, it is cute. love the doodles on the bread. :D

By the way, did you design your blog header? It's so nice.

maiylah at: Wed Aug 31, 08:06:00 AM GMT+8 said...


thanks, Gene
...appreciate much the compliments! tagal din gawin yan, since it's my first time to make a button like that from scratch on photoshop. lol. plus i had so many distractions... :D
...yup, i made the header. :)

thanks for dropping by and the comment love! <3

Arlene at: Fri Sep 02, 12:02:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Hmmm am gonna love this badge, Mai!

I wish you can design a header for me. How man much man? ^^

Anyway, i hope i can get featured one day so that this badge will be placed in my sidebar. =)

maiylah at: Fri Sep 02, 01:08:00 AM GMT+8 said...


salamat, 'Lene.
...hihihi, cute ang buttons, di ba? nagdala sa kaugalingon bangko! xD
...i hope inLinkz will choose your post one of these days, too!
...sure, i can make you your own header! just give me the specs and if you have a specific picture that you want to use do send it over. hulat lang ko. <3

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post