Search This Blog

Hired Help



0 shared thoughts
Nowadays I believe that there are more capable people who can do the job that you want them to do, but it's still important that you do a background check. Personally, I am all for that specially if you entrust something (or someone) very important to that person. Yes, as a mom I guess you can say that I am talking about my family.

My family's always my priority and that's I want to make sure that they are always safe. Taking in another person to help me with the household chores is a big help, but I make sure that that person is reliable. There has been some hit and runs, and it's a good thing that so far we are quite lucky specially with the last one; she's been with us for almost three years now!

...and I hope she stays for always! :)

0 shared thoughts:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post