Search This Blog

All the weight...



2 shared thoughts
I know, am gaining weight again. My weight really went down when I got pregnant with my youngest (which troubled my Ob-Gyne) but now it's back up again! Oh no, getting pregnant again isn't what I want (my 3year old's a handful already! lol), but just something that will cause me to lose all these unwanted pounds. Maybe I should read up on those weight loss safety topics that can be found online. Or maybe I should just moderate what I eat and get some more exercise! lol.

Decrease the butter (but it tastes soooo good!), but not totally eliminate it...decrease red meat intake...and definitely eat less rice. lol. Moderate, not eliminate. :)

Plus, discipline. I need lots of those. :)

Lots of luck to me! :D

2 shared thoughts:

Zenserly at: Tue Mar 06, 04:22:00 PM GMT+8 said...

goodluck to you and me too....I am not sure whether I could stick to my diet regimen hehehe, aahhh with all the yummy foods out there it really is an ordeal to lose weight...

maiylah at: Wed Mar 07, 10:49:00 AM GMT+8 said...

i so agree!!!! good luck to us both! really so hard specially when take-outs and deliveries are oh-so-easy! lol.
..discipline. i need loads of that. :)

thanks, K :)

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post