Search This Blog

Food Friday



12 shared thoughts
The Featured in Food Friday player for this week is ....

Ms. Jenn, who owns the blog Tara, Let's Eat!, with her blog post: Madge Cafe (La Paz, Iloilo)

Another post by Jenn during one of her trips! I really admire this lovely lady for actually taking the time to go out there and find new food spots for us to learn. She takes wonderful shots, too, making me drool all the time! lol. I have posted one of her food posts before, but there's always something new happening over at Jenn's site so you should go and check it out!

...oopps, I think I (or is it InLinkz? lol) made a mistake since there seems to be two players featured this week! And the other Featured in Food Friday player is...

Chef Erwin, who shares Ms. Iska's ISKAndals.com site, with his post: Orange Glazed Porchops

Another winner (at least in my book) recipe posted by Chef Erwin! I have also posted one of his creations before, and this chef doesn't seem to run out of ideas! And I hope he doesn't! lol. Definitely a dish that my family and I are going to love! Do check it out, if you haven't already. :)

------------ oo000oo ------------

My food post for today is something really SIMPLE (as usual, lol): Mallows, Crackers and Marmalade.

My family and I were trying to beat the heat and we had this easy-to-assemble snack with glasses of cold milk...

Ingredients:

  • chocolate mallows (i got some really big ones)
  • orange marmalade
  • Graham crackers


Procedure:

  • Put orange marmalade on one side of the crackers.
  • Toast the marshmallows.
  • Put toasted mallows between three crackers.
  • Eat. Enjoy. :)



I decided to do something with the kids and keep our minds off the crazy heat...this seemed the perfect opportunity to do something together, and it was! They both liked it, though they said that I should have added less orange marmalade (I can't help it...i love that stuff! lol). We downed everything with lots of cold milk! :D

Reminder: Please don't forget to link back (a simple text would be great, or you may use the buttons provided here). Also, please try to visit the other party-goers and leave some commentluv to let them know that you dropped by. Many thanks! :)



get the InLinkz code

12 shared thoughts:

Dexie at: Fri Apr 20, 04:56:00 AM GMT+8 said...

any kind of sweets that is easy and fast to make is good in my book. this is on top of the list for sure :)

Winnie at: Fri Apr 20, 05:44:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Hi Maiylah
Great features!!
and I'm drooling now seeing your sweet-treat

Tetcha at: Fri Apr 20, 06:52:00 AM GMT+8 said...

I always get hungry when I visit here. Everything featured here today looks delicious!

Julie at: Fri Apr 20, 08:17:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Simple is better, especially if the food is yummy :)

Happy FF!

Zenserly at: Fri Apr 20, 10:11:00 AM GMT+8 said...

hmmmm everything looks and sounds yummy in here!! that orange marmalade with mallows is literally making me drool! anything sweet suits my taste...still do not have any food to share here haha...one day I will join the fun...blessed day!

Intelliblog at: Fri Apr 20, 05:09:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Great recipes and photos.

Thank you for hosting this meme.

Oggi at: Fri Apr 20, 08:17:00 PM GMT+8 said...

It's a great take on S'mores. I love it!

Iska at: Sat Apr 21, 11:02:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Thanks again for this lovely feature, Maiylah! Happy weekend!

i♥pinkc00kies at: Sat Apr 21, 02:44:00 PM GMT+8 said...

yummm!

Cheerful at: Sun Apr 22, 01:53:00 AM GMT+8 said...

wow, your featured foods are both delicious...making me hungry now at past midnight, :) and your mallows, crackers and marmalade looks so perfect, i love to try it with the kids! have a great weekend! :)

P.S. I am not sure if my first comment went through but just incase, please delete it na lang, wrong link kasi! thanks, ms. maiylah!

Jessica at: Sun Apr 22, 04:21:00 AM GMT+8 said...

both delish foods and yours too Sis :-) a perfect snack to beat the excruciating summer :-) Dropping by from Food Friday

http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/egg-sandwich-for-lunch/

Sweethestia at: Wed Apr 25, 08:27:00 AM GMT+8 said...

Ow.. i want to try the orange glaze porkchop... it uis very unique...

BTW: Just followed you blog, hope you follow mine too
http://melovescooking.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post