Search This Blog

Food Friday



5 shared thoughts
This week's featured Food Friday player is...

Ms. Dominique, who blogs over at Dominique's Desk, with her blog post: Beef Macaroni and Chocolate Cake on a Friday

Ms. Dominique is a mom with three kids, and her blog shares mostly about parenting topics. Since she is also interested in baking and cake decorating, well, expect to see some of that in her blog, too. Do click on the photo and let's know more about this lovely elementary school teacher, and what's keeping her busy these days.
------------ oo000oo ------------

Sorry, I didn't get to dabble much in the kitchen (except maybe fix a quick breakfast - oatmeal, usually - or to get myself a hot drink), since the past few days were quite busy and that left me less time to cook. Yup, we ordered and had food delivered or we ate out. Hopefully, next week the schedule would not be as hectic. Keeping my fingers crossed...

I'll be posting instead one of our fave food choices when we eat out: Japanese food. I think they are a bit expensive (the Scrooge in me taking over again, lol) but you just can't beat the fresh taste, as well as the fact that their cuisine is relatively healthy compared to some of our dishes. Some might not agree, but that's ok. lol. Am just happy my kids love Japanese food and the veggies that came with it! :D

This is what we'd usually order (just the two kids and I):


Forgot to take a shot of the other dish that came with that order, though. I think it was called crispy chicken (first time we tried it)...and we all decided we would order it again next time. :)

Reminder: Please don't forget to link back (a simple text would be great, or you may use the buttons provided here). Also, please try to visit the other party-goers and leave some commentluv to let them know that you dropped by. Many thanks! :)  





get the InLinkz code

5 shared thoughts:

Julie at: Fri Aug 31, 07:22:00 AM GMT+8 said...

We need to take a break from housework once in a while no, :D

DinoMama at: Fri Aug 31, 09:12:00 AM GMT+8 said...

hihi I am new here =) Linking up with you for the 1st time.

Oh boy the salmon sashimi is so thick! I can almost taste the juicy meat melting in my mouth.

Its raining heavily over here *brrrrr* freezing cold and the ramen just makes me swallow my saliva n wish I have a bowl of it in front of me now.

Oggi at: Fri Aug 31, 10:25:00 PM GMT+8 said...

Love ramen anytime of the day!

Intelliblog at: Sat Sep 01, 06:58:00 AM GMT+8 said...

That looks like a very nice cake!
Thanks for hosting.

Jessica Cassidy at: Sat Sep 01, 08:24:00 PM GMT+8 said...

yay! congrats Ms. Dominique...those cake and macaroni indeed! are delish. I think I have been to Japanese restaurant twice since I arrive here in America :-) I love the way they cook the food in front of the customers...pretty cool :-) Thank
you for hosting the Food Friday

Post a Comment

THANK YOU
...for visiting and the comment love!

have a nice day!

newer post older post